Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wednesday evening barbecue

I had an awesome time last evening when I went out to dinner with a great  guy and friend. The Jack Stack Barbecue in the freight house district still continues to be a great dinning experience in Kansas City. The exposed brick, the cool chandeliers, the windows the provide awesome views of Union Station and the crossroads district and of course the yummy food and professional staff.

I am not a rib kind of guy, but I decided to go outside my comfort zone and do the baby back ribs. I normally will get the burnt ends. The baby back ribs were so tender and good. A must have for me always is the potato salad and the cheesy corn. The nice thing about the baby back ribs is that they came with two onion rings. It was awesome! I can see why Jack Stack Barbecue is a Kansas City tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment