Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bachmann says she is in I say she should get out!

ABC NEWS - "I'm in for 2012 in that I want to be a part of the conversation in making sure that President Obama only serves one term, not two, because I want to make sure that we get someone who's going to be making the country work again. That's what I'm in for," Bachmann said.
"But I haven't made a decision yet to announce, obviously, if I'm a candidate or not, but I'm in for the conversation."

This is how dumb this women is! In New Hampshire earlier this month she misplaced one of the seminal moments in American history: the battle of Lexington and Concord and the "shot heard round the world" that began the Revolutionary War. She told a group of school children that the 1775 battles took place in New Hampshire, when in fact they happened in Massachusetts.  earlier this year Bachmann -- whose reverence for the nation's founding fathers and love of the Constitution define her politics -- told an Iowa crowd that the founders had "worked tirelessly until slavery was no more."

She and the other "leaders of our nation" need to focus on passing a budget instead of worrying about running for president or going on vacation! She really needs to prove herself first like learning the history of the United States!

No comments:

Post a Comment